Maturation is a good thing. We mature every time we overcome a challenge, learn from our experiences, and listen to the knowledge of others. The same is true for companies.
Over the past year, Skyword has matured at a rapid pace, growing from a lean start-up into a market leader with the only comprehensive content marketing platform in the industry. With that growth comes new responsibility and creative vision. That is why we have reimagined what we do to provide a new content experience that helps marketers and publishers become better at what they do.
The result: the new Content Standard, which is now part of the broader Skyword web experience. This newly designed website puts storytelling at the forefront, pulling in varying perspectives on how content marketing has become crucial for building relationships with prospects and nurturing long-term trust with customers. The new Content Standard will feature five distinct sections.
- News Up-to-the-minute coverage of the day’s digital marketing trends and happenings. Turn to Skyword for the latest on content marketing, SEO, social media, and business.
- Featured Editorials Outside perspectives on how industries have adapted content strategy to deliver results. This section will highlight contributions from influencers across financial services, B2B technology, retail, CPG, media, Latin American and US Hispanic markets.
- Skyword Blog A new focus on offering high-level strategic advice from Skyword staff. This section will bring years of digital marketing experience to the forefront, offering you advice on how best to identify, overcome, and prevent marketing challenges.
- Innovator Series An interview-based section that will include Q&A-formatted articles that reveal best practices and tips from today’s market innovators. From the agency world to brand marketing, this section delivers a 360-degree view of digital marketing.
- For Writers At Skyword, we value our freelance writers for the experience they bring to the table and the hard work they do every day. This section will help support their career growth by providing them with tips, advice, trend updates, and interviews with leading reporters and writers.
We’re extremely proud of how the Content Standard has matured, and we hope you take a few moments to poke around in all the new sections. We’re sure you’ll find something of value wherever you turn.
To receive the latest news and features from the Content Standard, subscribe to our email list and make sure to follow us on Twitter: @Skyword.