In need of a little motivation? Just sit back and press play. These 19 marketing TED Talks are guaranteed to make you hit the reset button on your marketing strategy.
1. Rory Sutherland: Life lessons from an ad man
2. Malcolm Gladwell: Choice, happiness and spaghetti sauce
3. Dan Cobley: What physics taught me about marketing
4. Morgan Spurlock: The greatest TED Talk ever sold
5. Paul Bloom: The origins of pleasure
6. Seth Godin: How to get your ideas to spread
7. Derek Sivers: How to start a movement
8. Amy Lockwood: Selling condoms in the Congo
9. Sheena Iyengar: How to make choosing easier
10. Margaret Heffernan: Forget the pecking order at work
11. Dan Ariely: What makes us feel good about our work?
12. Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action
13. Jim Hemerling: 5 ways to lead in an era of constant change
14. Astro Teller: The unexpected benefit of celebrating failure
15. Adam Grant: The surprising habits of original thinkers
16. Tim Urban: Inside the mind of a master procrastinator
17. Nicholas Christakis: The hidden influence of social networks
18. Christopher "moot" Poole: The case for anonymity online
19. Brené Brown: The power of vulnerability
Featured image attribution: Gratisography at Pexels.