Join us for this webinar to learn how a leading B2B marketer, IBM, has moved beyond campaign-based communications and is effectively reaching IT decision makers through organic search, influencers and content.
During this session, you’ll learn how IBM’s award-winning Midsize Insider program is satisfying their B2B customers’ needs for relevant information throughout the purchase process, and activating audiences with high-quality content marketing.
- Leslie Reiser, Program Director, Mid Market Digital Marketing WW, IBM
- Christine McManus, Director of Strategic Services, Skyword
- Scott Ludwig, Associate Director, Marketing, Digital Influence Group
- Kevin Green, SVP, Strategy, Digital Influence Group
Attend this webinar to learn:
- What you need to know before kicking off a content marketing program
- How to create a content marketing strategy that will capitalize on your customers’ behaviors
- What is a ‘Generous Brand’ and what are the benefits of providing value-added content to prospects and customers?
- Why bloggers are critical to improving audience engagement and reach
- How to track your contents impact on business results
Reserve Your Space Today!